Terms and Conditions
1. Deposits are non-refundable. You will loose your initial deposit of 50% if you cancel before 14 days of your event. If you cancel within 14 days you will loose the full amount of your invoice total.
2. In the event of extenuating circumstances such as extreme sickness (with Doctors certificate) and alternative date for the party will be arranged
3. Stage My Event reserves the right to cancel a party in the event of staff sickness, although all efforts will be made to find a replacement. In the event of a cancellation any money already paid will be refunded.
4. In the event of extreme weather conditions Stage My Event reserves the right to offer an indoor party alternative.
5. Parties are only considered booked, when a deposit and signed booking form have been received.
6. Provisional dates can be held for no longer than 7 days.
7. A seperate invoice for a security bond of $200 for standard parties and $500 for cinema package is required, to cover any damage, breakages or extra cleaning that may be required - this is to be paid by bank transfer and will be returned .
8. Any missing or broken items are to be replaced by Stage My Event from the original source, funded through the bond.
9. The hirer is responsible for the behaviour and conduct of all those attending the event.
12. When booking one of our parties, you are agreeing to take care with all hired equipment. The following safety rules that must be adhered to:
- Absolutely no naked flames or sparklers to be anywhere near the drapery, bedding or tents.
- No messy food or sweets be eaten whilst in the tents or in bed.
- Birthday cake candles musy be supervised at all times
- The disco party comes with a 'barefoot dance floor' so no shoes allowed.
- For any outdoor party, please remove dirty or muddy shoes before using any of the tents or rugs
- Please do not attempt to take down any of the structures yourself, we will take care of that for you.
- Please ensure all of our lighting is turned off before your guests go to sleep. Our lighting is only to be used whilst supervised by adults.